Nothing to do?
10. Organize your closet. Not as drastic as Clueless, or anything, but your pirate costume from third grade could probably go.
9.Paint a mural. Ask your parents permission to paint your room, or offer to paint one in school. You'd be surprised how artistic you are (and how you are allowed to skip classes or chores if you are doing something productive and community minded.)
8. Plant a flower garden. Really. Or grow herbs. Rosemary, mint and basil are both pretty and delicious! Cannabis is not an herb, by the way.
7.Cook an amazing, gourmet meal. Surprise someone! Surprise yourself Use the herbs from your garden and fancy, expensive vinegar.
6. Get a medical or law school textbook, and become an expert on something. Don't tell anyone. Then use the information when it will impress the hell out of someone important.
5. Read fifty books that YOU feel will round out your education.
4. Find a room in your house that you love. Or a baby. Or a tree. Take artistic, sepia toned pictures of it / him/ her. If they come out well, ask your parents if you can have them framed nicely (sign them first), and then put them up somewhere in the house. A very cool conversation piece.
3. Interview an old person you know. Maybe you'll even get a cookie out of it. (They'll get more than that.)
2. Write a letter or an e-mail to a magazine or newspaper on something they featured which makes you furious. Really vent! It could get published...
1. For a week, listen to a type of music that you swear you hate. Country, classical, whatever. Listen to it all the time. At the end of the week, reassess your feelings.
Now reassess boredom.
Maybe it makes you move...